Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

End Of Abyss Patch Fixes Most Of My Complaints Just One Day After Launch

End Of Abyss Patch Fixes Most Of My Complaints Just One Day After Launch https://ift.tt/U0BcyLq I spent a few days playing Section 9 Interactive's creepy metroidvania and writing my End of Abyss review , and ultimately concluded it was a fun but inconsistent experience hindered by a few particular issues. Now, just a day after it launched on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via the Epic Games Store, the studio has already cleared up most of those issues with a newly released patch . If you missed the review, my main concern was how the in-game map would sometimes share incorrect information, like telling me a door was locked when I had unlocked it, or failing to signify when I'd found the key to a particular door. In a metroidvania, this means a whole lot. End of Abyss is a game about exploration, including lots of backtracking via roundabout paths, so when I'd plan long treks across the world based on a faulty map, it was really frustrating to find out too late ...

Dave Filoni Now Overseeing All Things Star Wars At Lucasfilm

Dave Filoni Now Overseeing All Things Star Wars At Lucasfilm https://ift.tt/KGI0x9d

Dave Filoni is a big name when it comes to Star Wars. If you've been paying attention to any Star Wars television in the last decade, you've certainly seen his name in the credits, whether it's an animated series like Rebels or a live-action one like Mandalorian. With season 1 of Ahsoka now behind him, Filoni is getting a new office as he takes on a new role at Lucasfilm, he told VanityFair.

"Now I'm what's called chief creative officer at Lucasfilm," Filoni said in the interview. What that means to Star Wars fans is that Filoni will be involved in Star Wars projects much earlier, and at a higher level.

"In the past, in a lot of projects, I would be brought into it, I would see it after it had developed a good ways," Filoni explained. "When we're planning the future of what we're doing now, I'm involved at the inception phase."

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires