Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Lego Advent Calendars Get Big Discounts For Black Friday 2023

Lego Advent Calendars Get Big Discounts For Black Friday 2023 https://ift.tt/kzXOcwa

December is a month of traditions, and one of the biggest of these age-old customs is a daily snack of chocolate via an advent calendar. It's time to buck convention in the mighty Marvel manner, as instead of assembling a mouthful of sweets, you can assemble some Avengers, Jedi, and wizards instead with Lego advent calendar building sets.

There are five Lego advent calendars available based on Marvel, Harry Potter, Star Wars, and original Lego properties, and each kit is discounted by up to 25% at Amazon and Walmart as part of their early Black Friday deals.

Lego Advent calendars

Lego Marvel's Avengers Advent Calendar
Lego Marvel's Avengers Advent Calendar

Over the course of 24 days, you can assemble some great toys from the Lego Advent Calendars. For example, the Avengers set includes seven minifigures--Okoye, Doctor Strange, Captain America, Spider-Man, Wong, Iron Man, and Black Widow--and several mini-builds that you can pose with them.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires