Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Bloodborne Kart Is Still Coming, But Sony Is Demanding A Name Change

Bloodborne Kart Is Still Coming, But Sony Is Demanding A Name Change https://ift.tt/H8Vxa0J

The Bloodborne Kart fan game created by modder Lilith.zip will have to change its name as per Sony's request.

On Twitter, Lilith.zip said that Sony contacted her saying that she needs to make changes to her fan game, a Bloodborne-style kart-racing game. "Long story short I need to scrub the branding off of what was previously known as Bloodborne Kart, which we will do. But that requires a short delay," she explains. "Don't worry, the game is still coming out! It'll just look slightly different."

Lilith also clarifies that she expected this to happen and will let people know as soon as possible when a new release date is figured out. It was supposed to be launched on January 31. She mentions that scrubbing the Bloodborne references will result in an original game that her and the team have full creative control over.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires