Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

I Gave Up My The Witcher 3 Run To Play Dressmaker, And My Life Is Better For It

I Gave Up My The Witcher 3 Run To Play Dressmaker, And My Life Is Better For It https://ift.tt/fMtrSBQ If you walked into my room at any time (please don’t), chances are you’ll find me playing more adult games. No, not talking about those—I mean specifically Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto VI, Cyberpunk 2077, or The Blood of Dawnwalker. Perhaps I’ll be enjoying Kingdom Hearts or a dash of Pokémon, but in reality, most of the time it’ll be more mature experiences. However, I’ve recently stopped my first proper The Witcher 3 playthrough almost instantly in favor of Dressmaker. And you could join me too, thanks to a tasty discount. Nothing satisfies me more than a well-placed slice that cuts down a monster or taking on side quests to uncover a story off the beaten path. However, I’ve found that I’m equally satisfied by a little bit of hard work. Dressmaker isn’t just about making dresses—it’s about each decision impacting the final product, working toward your client’s requests in a ...

The Witcher 4 Won't Use AI To Replace Workers When Production Ramps Up This Year

The Witcher 4 Won't Use AI To Replace Workers When Production Ramps Up This Year https://ift.tt/V8RLIWD

CD Projekt Red is gearing up to ramp up production on The Witcher 4 later this year, with the company planning to avoid using artificial intelligence programs to replace its employees. Instead, CDPR plans to have "around 400" people working on the sequel in a few months.

"We'd like to have around 400 people working on the project by the middle of the year", CDPR CEO Adam Badowski explained to Forbes. When asked about the use of AI tools, Badowski added that while the company had formed a team to look at how it could incorporate this technology into its work, it didn't see it as a replacement for its employees.

"We think that AI is something that can help improve certain processes in game production, but not replace people," Badowski said. Currently, CDPR has several projects in varying stages of development, ranging from a remake of the first Witcher game all the way up to a full-fledged sequel to Cyberpunk 2077, although these are being developed in the wake of the company laying off 10% of its workforce.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires