Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Cobra Kai Season 6 Has Begun Filming, Netflix Shares A Behind-The-Scenes Video

Cobra Kai Season 6 Has Begun Filming, Netflix Shares A Behind-The-Scenes Video https://ift.tt/UD3vpuK

Netflix has announced that Cobra Kai, one of its longest-running shows, has finally begun production for its final season.

To commemorate the event, Netflix released a short video of the cast sharing their thoughts on Season 6 on the official Netflix YouTube channel. It's worth mentioning that the video doesn't show much other than some glimpses of the actors training. Most of the video consists of the ensemble cast sharing how excited they are to be back on set, alongside a quick shot of Martin Kove's Kreese handling a katana.

Season 6 was originally scheduled to begin production last year in May. But it was put on hold due to the WGA strike. Before it went into full effect, Netflix shared a table read, including some hints on what may happen in the final season.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires