Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Madame Web Box Office: How Did The Movie Do In Its First Weekend?

Madame Web Box Office: How Did The Movie Do In Its First Weekend? https://ift.tt/XMSgmIj

The Spider Man spin-off movie Madame Web from Sony Pictures opened on Valentine's Day, and the early box office results were not great. However, the movie is doing slightly better than some expected, bringing in $52 million worldwide for its opening period.

This was an abnormal opening period, as the film opened on Wednesday, February 14, and these numbers cover a six-day period spanning through Monday, February 19 for the Presidents' Day holiday. The movie earned $26 million over six days in the US and, as mentioned, $52 million worldwide over that time span.

The movie was estimated to have cost $80 million to produce (prior to marketing expenses), which means it has not yet broken even. However, Deadline reported that, due to the solid box office results so far, the movie will not "suffer as much as originally feared."

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires