Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Mega Xbox 360 Collector Building Set Gets First Discount, And It's A Big One

Mega Xbox 360 Collector Building Set Gets First Discount, And It's A Big One https://ift.tt/FC3bwNP

A mint-in-box Xbox 360 console--with its massive 20GB hard drive attachment--will cost you quite a bit of cash, but fortunately, the Mega replica is a much more affordably priced alternative. Also, you won't have to worry about any potential Red Ring of Death issues! Normally $150, this delightful building kit is now on sale for $50 off at Target, a pretty substantial discount of 33%. It also happens to be the first discount yet for the kit, so we expect it to sell out before the deal officially ends on March 30.

Mega Xbox 360 building kit
Mega Xbox 360 building kit

Released last year exclusively at Target, this model is a 3:4-scale replica of the original Xbox 360 console and it comes with some fun extras to help it stand out on your shelf like some sort of low-polygon model of the gaming device. Consisting of 1,342 pieces, you'll be able to build the console, its controller, the removable hard drive, a Halo 3 game disc, and a game case.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires