Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

I Stopped Playing Palworld For This Creature-Collector Game

I Stopped Playing Palworld For This Creature-Collector Game https://ift.tt/EgacYCd When I think of creature-collector games, I think of the Pokemon series and, in more recent years, Palworld. Pokemon's decades-long dominance faced plenty of imitators throughout the years, until Palworld's monster-collecting, base-building, and weapon-crafting hit broke through. Since then, every new creature-collector game has to answer the same question: What makes that worth playing instead? HoYoverse might finally have an answer. Enter Honkai: Nexus Anima. It goes without saying that Nexus Anima borrows ideas from the genre's biggest titles, but it feels more dedicated to combining the best parts of Pokemon and Palworld than replacing either of them, while still adding its own flair by way of interesting battle mechanics, beautiful worldcrafting, and a riveting narrative. I can't stop playing it. The Anima are adorable. In my formative years playing Pokemon, I knew the i...

New Collector's Edition Tolkien Books Up For Preorder

New Collector's Edition Tolkien Books Up For Preorder https://ift.tt/AsuqmPd

The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, and The Silmarillion are all getting multiple new collector's editions later this year, giving Tolkien fans a new way to display their favorite books in their home. Each of the books are premium hardcover editions featuring striking new cover designs, and some include interior illustrations or additional slipcases. All told, six revised books are launching in the coming months--and since they're bound to be popular, reserving a copy today is a solid idea. Here's a look at what's up for grabs.

These new hardcover editions aren't the only new Lord of the Rings releases fans have to look forward to. A new nine-disc 4K Blu-ray steelbook set of Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings film trilogy is also set to launch on August 9. The massive $170 collection packs extended editions of The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, and The Return of the King in their latest 4K transfers, plus tons of bonus features. You can preorder The Lord of the Rings 4K Blu-ray Steelbook Collection at Amazon.

Commentaires