Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

The Best Detail Of Phantom Blade 0 Was Never Explained

The Best Detail Of Phantom Blade 0 Was Never Explained https://ift.tt/WkX2QUs After my six hours of hands-on time with Phantom Blade 0 in LA, I was sold on the game. The boss design is amazing, the soundtrack is killer, and the beautiful wide linear environments have great metroidvania style side distractions. Obviously, the crown jewel of developer S-Game's production is the motion-captured martial arts combat, and it did not disappoint. But as I kept fighting, something unique and unexpected stood out to me and, after having a talk with director and CEO Soulframe Liang, who confirmed what I experienced, I now better understand what S-Game is trying to accomplish.

Path of Exile 2 CO-OP Gameplay Demo | GameSpot Summer Live 2024

Path of Exile 2 CO-OP Gameplay Demo | GameSpot Summer Live 2024 https://ift.tt/QuYbg1x Check out a live cooperative gameplay demo of Path of Exile 2 with Trevor Gamon the Console Game Director from Grinding Gear Games and our very own Kurt Indovina. We chat through the gamepla mechanics and upcoming beta coming up later this year.

Commentaires