Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 Is At A Royally Great Discount, So What Art Thou Waiting For?

Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 Is At A Royally Great Discount, So What Art Thou Waiting For? https://ift.tt/W6cKdBU When I first booted up Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 , I wasn’t too sure what to expect. I hadn’t played the first game (I know, I know, put down the pitchforks!), and, as someone who prefers fantasy over medieval settings, it wasn’t my usual cup of tea. However, it quickly became one of my favorite RPGs ever, as I watched Henry go from a ragtag blacksmith’s son to a strong knight once again. Now, you can grab it at its lowest price ever. Like many of the best RPGs ever made, Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 knows how to immerse you in its world. You play as Henry of Skalitz, a man-at-arms who suffers major injuries during a trip to Trosky Castle thanks to a bunch of no-good bandits. That puts you, playing as Henry, back to square one, needing to work your way back up in the world. To be honest, it’s a pretty clever way to reset your stats to zero after the first game (which ...

CONCORD - How To Play As Every Character

CONCORD - How To Play As Every Character https://ift.tt/MyCr0G1 PlayStation’s hero shooter from developer Firewalk Studios Concord just wrapped up its first beta weekend, and the response has been pretty positive! Fortunately, if you missed out, another beta weekend, this time open to everyone, is coming right up starting Friday July 19. Unfortunately, the beta for some reason does not include a training mode for you to test out each of its many heroes, so the only way to try them out is to hop into a match. To give you an idea of what you’re getting into, we thought w

Commentaires