Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

Count Binface Is Making A Campaign Promise That Every Sega Fan Can Get Behind

Count Binface Is Making A Campaign Promise That Every Sega Fan Can Get Behind https://ift.tt/5f24LAn The campaign season is heating up, and by now, you're probably used to politicians making grand promises that won't be fulfilled. Across the pond in England, at least one "independent space warrior" is making a push to get Sega fans on his side, as Count Binface's bid to be elected the new MP of Clacton has seen him call on Sega to reopen its beloved West End Arcade and get Shenmue 4 into production. "I need to say a galactic hello to Sega, on behalf of the Shenmue fans," Count Binface said in a new video that was shared by the fansite Shenmue Dojo. "I've got a little bone to pick with you, because the fans would like to campaign for an update from you, Sega, about Shenmue 4. They can't leave you guys on another cliffhanger for years! Yes, I wonder whether Sega needs to be nationalized along with Adele. What do you say? Should we harness...

Metal Gear Movie Is Still Coming, Producer Gives Promising Update

Metal Gear Movie Is Still Coming, Producer Gives Promising Update https://ift.tt/JE0v2up

A movie based on the Metal Gear Solid game series is in the works, and has been for many years, but how is it coming along now? Producer Ari Arad gave a promising update recently, saying he expects people to be happy about how it turns out, if it gets made.

"We're working on the script some more, but I can't talk about it yet," he told Brian Crecente's Game. "I think everyone's going to be really excited and surprised. I think getting Metal Gear right will obviously be amazing because I think it's a lot more meditative than some of the other adaptations. Personally, I want it to be terrific."

The script has been in the writing process for some time, it seems. In 2017, Jurassic World's Derek Connolly was reported to have written a script for the film. Then in 2022, actor Oscar Isaac, who was at one point attached to play Solid Snake, said the team was still trying to find the story.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires