Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Metal Gear Movie Is Still Coming, Producer Gives Promising Update

Metal Gear Movie Is Still Coming, Producer Gives Promising Update https://ift.tt/JE0v2up

A movie based on the Metal Gear Solid game series is in the works, and has been for many years, but how is it coming along now? Producer Ari Arad gave a promising update recently, saying he expects people to be happy about how it turns out, if it gets made.

"We're working on the script some more, but I can't talk about it yet," he told Brian Crecente's Game. "I think everyone's going to be really excited and surprised. I think getting Metal Gear right will obviously be amazing because I think it's a lot more meditative than some of the other adaptations. Personally, I want it to be terrific."

The script has been in the writing process for some time, it seems. In 2017, Jurassic World's Derek Connolly was reported to have written a script for the film. Then in 2022, actor Oscar Isaac, who was at one point attached to play Solid Snake, said the team was still trying to find the story.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires