Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Spoilers Don't Ruin Marvel Movies, Says Kevin Feige

Spoilers Don't Ruin Marvel Movies, Says Kevin Feige https://ift.tt/CguROI7

Deadpool and Wolverine is coming out in theaters this week, and it's been difficult to avoid spoilers since the first screening reactions went online. It doesn't help that Marvel itself spoiled the return of a major supporting character in the final trailer for the film. However, that reveal may have been made in part because Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige doesn't believe that spoilers ruin the experience of seeing a MCU film.

"[It's] very hard [to keep secrets] and almost impossible nowadays," explained Feige during an interview with Coming Soon. "And I think I realized a long time ago that it's great to keep secrets. And the only reason we want to keep secrets is to maintain surprises. So that an audience, that theater full of people, can discover things for the first time and have that adrenaline rush of a surprise for the first time."

Feige went on to contend that any preconceived notions about spoilers slide away once the audience is in the theater and watching the film alongside a like-minded crowd.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires