Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

We Can't Wait To Revisit Atomfall's Bizarre British Post Apocalypse | GameSpot Hands On Preview | gamescom 2024

We Can't Wait To Revisit Atomfall's Bizarre British Post Apocalypse | GameSpot Hands On Preview | gamescom 2024 https://ift.tt/BsfDELv At Gamescom 2024 we got hands on with Rebellion's upcoming survival game, Atomfall. Part S.T.A.L.K.E.R, part Fallout, all mixed together within a unique British post apocalypse featuring an identity all of its own. With crafting, brutal combat, and some proper British whimsy that can both terrify and delight, we can't wait to visit the villages of Atomfall once more when it releases in March 2025.

Commentaires