Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Take-Two Boss Gives Hope For LA Noire 2 And Other Sequels

Take-Two Boss Gives Hope For LA Noire 2 And Other Sequels https://ift.tt/EKd1RNT

At the inaugural iicon event in Las Vegas today, Take-Two boss Strauss Zelnick gave a speech in which he gave some hope--but not much--for sequels to L.A. Noire and others.

Zelnick was asked if Take-Two was planning to do more with L.A. Noire. He said, "Yes," before saying, "You never know," according to Game File. More broadly, Zelnick said Take-Two is constantly thinking about where it could take all of its franchises.

"The answer broadly is we're looking at doing something in the future with all of our intellectual property, but nothing to announce," he said, adding that any announcement about a Rockstar franchise would come from Rockstar, not Take-Two.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires