Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

Tomb Raider: Legacy Of Atlantis’ Beautiful Visuals Can’t Quite Hide Its Weird Changes

Tomb Raider: Legacy Of Atlantis’ Beautiful Visuals Can’t Quite Hide Its Weird Changes https://ift.tt/nqSfjWF I know Lara Croft well. At least, I feel like I do. You see, we've grown up together. From the original Tomb Raider games, I was hooked. As a young girl, I had an insatiable sense of wonder following Lara's adventures, and as a teen I was enthused when Crystal Dynamics took over development and rescued Lara from Core Design's clutches back in 2007. I even remained on board for the series reboot in 2013, although my interest in the titular tomb raider had waned slightly. At the time, I was most keen to see how Lara fit into the gaming world almost 20 years on from her debut, and I came away feeling like she was the most realistic version of herself she had ever been--initially frightened and vulnerable, but honing her skills and gaining experience as the reboot trilogy progressed. Now, with an extra decade under her belt (and mine), Lara Croft is returning to her...

Fortnite : boutique du jour 6 novembre 2022

Fortnite : boutique du jour 6 novembre 2022 https://ift.tt/WNQ3hiJ La mise à jour du dimanche 6 novembre 2022 de la boutique de Fortnite Battle Royale Comme chaque jour, Epic Games renouvelle la boutique de skins, emotes et cosmétiques de Fortnite en ce dimanche 6 novembre 2022 sur Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation...

Commentaires