Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

New Alien Movie Looks To Add Devs Star To

New Alien Movie Looks To Add Devs Star To Cast - Report https://ift.tt/iYkhGa0

Deadline is reporting that Cailee Spaeny is in talks to star in 20th Century's new Alien movie, with Fede Alvarez (Don't Breathe) directing and Ridley Scott's Scott Free producing. Their sources aren't saying much more about the production, and 20th Century had no comment.

Alvarez's pitch apparently impressed both 20th Century and Scott Free so they made this a top priority and an attempt is being made to get this production going and starting early next year. A recent script was delivered and the momentum has really started to pick up.

This would be the seventh Alien movie, not counting the Aliens vs Predator spin-offs. It's unclear of Spaeney's role so far but she's no stranger to sci-fi having been in Pacific Rim: Uprising and starring in FX's Devs, where she played a character that presents as male.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires