Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 Is At A Royally Great Discount, So What Art Thou Waiting For?

Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 Is At A Royally Great Discount, So What Art Thou Waiting For? https://ift.tt/W6cKdBU When I first booted up Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 , I wasn’t too sure what to expect. I hadn’t played the first game (I know, I know, put down the pitchforks!), and, as someone who prefers fantasy over medieval settings, it wasn’t my usual cup of tea. However, it quickly became one of my favorite RPGs ever, as I watched Henry go from a ragtag blacksmith’s son to a strong knight once again. Now, you can grab it at its lowest price ever. Like many of the best RPGs ever made, Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 knows how to immerse you in its world. You play as Henry of Skalitz, a man-at-arms who suffers major injuries during a trip to Trosky Castle thanks to a bunch of no-good bandits. That puts you, playing as Henry, back to square one, needing to work your way back up in the world. To be honest, it’s a pretty clever way to reset your stats to zero after the first game (which ...

New Alien Movie Looks To Add Devs Star To

New Alien Movie Looks To Add Devs Star To Cast - Report https://ift.tt/iYkhGa0

Deadline is reporting that Cailee Spaeny is in talks to star in 20th Century's new Alien movie, with Fede Alvarez (Don't Breathe) directing and Ridley Scott's Scott Free producing. Their sources aren't saying much more about the production, and 20th Century had no comment.

Alvarez's pitch apparently impressed both 20th Century and Scott Free so they made this a top priority and an attempt is being made to get this production going and starting early next year. A recent script was delivered and the momentum has really started to pick up.

This would be the seventh Alien movie, not counting the Aliens vs Predator spin-offs. It's unclear of Spaeney's role so far but she's no stranger to sci-fi having been in Pacific Rim: Uprising and starring in FX's Devs, where she played a character that presents as male.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires