Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

The Witcher 4 Probably Won’t Be On A Disc, But Dev Teases Physical “Feelies” Of Some Type

The Witcher 4 Probably Won’t Be On A Disc, But Dev Teases Physical “Feelies” Of Some Type https://ift.tt/CLmMgcB CD Projekt Red recently confirmed that the long-awaited RPG The Witcher 4 is targeting a release in 2028 , and that timing has led many to wonder if the Polish developer will offer the game on a disc. After all, Sony is ending support for physical PlayStation discs in 2028 and Microsoft is expected to ditch discs, too. CD Projekt joint CEO Michał Nowakowski told  The Game Business  that the studio has "no influence" on what companies like Sony and Microsoft choose to do with regards to supporting discs. "The discs for the first parties, including PlayStation, have to be manufactured in their own factories. So, if they stop manufacturing indeed by 2028, then yes [we won’t have a disc]," he said. At the same time, Nowakowski stressed that CD Projekt Red is a company that is highly fond of giving people "access to tangible collectible thing...

Stephanie McMahon Resigns From WWE https://ift.tt/nzatbMB In what's become a string of shocking pieces of news, current WWE co-CEO Stephanie McMahon has stepped down from her position and has resigned from the company. Shortly after a report broke, Stephanie McMahon made her official announcement on Twitter. "Dear WWE Universe, about 8 months ago, I took a leave of absence and within a few weeks, unexpectedly had the opportunity of a lifetime," McMahon wrote on Twitter. "I had the privilege to return as the Co-CEO and Chairwoman of the Board of WWE. I cannot put into words how proud I am to have led what I consider to be the greatest company in the world, working alongside a remarkable leadership team and one of the strongest executives I have known in my Co-CEO, Nick Khan." Then. Now. Forever. Together. pic.twitter.com/8dqr5reIiv — Stephanie McMahon (@StephMcMahon) January 10, 2023 McMahon went on to say that Vince McMahon has returned to the company--he voted himself back onto WWE's board of directors on January 6--and Stephanie believes that the company is in a "strong position," so she's going back on leave and resigning. Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires