Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

With Doomsday Approaching, Grab A Cheap Marvel Tokon: Fighting Souls Steam Key With This Preorder Deal

With Doomsday Approaching, Grab A Cheap Marvel Tokon: Fighting Souls Steam Key With This Preorder Deal https://ift.tt/9erJviC Marvel Tokon: Fighting Souls is exactly what I want from a superhero fighting game . I want it to be energetic. I want it to be packed with familiar faces and lesser-known characters. Most importantly, I want it to be developed by Arc System Works, the developer behind Guilty Gear and Dragon Ball FighterZ. My dream is finally coming true, and with Doomsday right around the corner, it’s arriving at the perfect time - and at the perfect price. There’s nothing like learning new combos and going from being pretty bad to kinda bad in the best fighting games. It’s become a routine of mine: buy one, play it until I can win a match one time out of 10, then feel proud of myself. I may not be good, but at least I’m finally getting it. When Marvel Tokon was first revealed, I could feel my childhood excitement return, and now I’m waiting with my hands in a fighting ga...

Super Nintendo World's Mario Kart Attraction Criticized For Waist Size Restrictions https://ift.tt/XW9IfG1 Ahead of its public opening on February 17, Super Nintendo World at Universal Studios Hollywood has opened for previews and testing. Despite generally good reviews overall, the park's first big attraction, VR-based Mario Kart: Bowser’s Challenge ride has been criticized for surprisingly restrictive size requirements, as reported by Nintendo Wire. Influencer Rocco Botte, who was able to check out the park ahead of its opening, tweeted about his discomfort squeezing into the surprisingly small seats for the Mario Kart Ride. Botte stressed that he enjoyed his time at the park overall, but added that "the body size limitations on the Mario Kart ride are absolutely ridiculous," especially when the ride is relatively slow and low-risk. Nothing but wonderful things to say about Super Nintendo World except this: the body size limitations on the Mario Kart ride are absolutely ridiculous. I’ve never had any issue fitting into any ride in my entire life, and I can BARELY fit into this one. Completely absurd. — Rocco Botte (@rocco_botte) January 31, 2023 The ride's guidelines state that it is unsuitable for riders with waistlines over 40 inches, which may prove to be an issue in the USA, where the CDC reports that the average waist circumference for men over 20 is 40.5 inches. Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires