Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

The Best Detail Of Phantom Blade 0 Was Never Explained

The Best Detail Of Phantom Blade 0 Was Never Explained https://ift.tt/WkX2QUs After my six hours of hands-on time with Phantom Blade 0 in LA, I was sold on the game. The boss design is amazing, the soundtrack is killer, and the beautiful wide linear environments have great metroidvania style side distractions. Obviously, the crown jewel of developer S-Game's production is the motion-captured martial arts combat, and it did not disappoint. But as I kept fighting, something unique and unexpected stood out to me and, after having a talk with director and CEO Soulframe Liang, who confirmed what I experienced, I now better understand what S-Game is trying to accomplish.

Super Nintendo World's Mario Kart Attraction Criticized For Waist Size Restrictions https://ift.tt/XW9IfG1 Ahead of its public opening on February 17, Super Nintendo World at Universal Studios Hollywood has opened for previews and testing. Despite generally good reviews overall, the park's first big attraction, VR-based Mario Kart: Bowser’s Challenge ride has been criticized for surprisingly restrictive size requirements, as reported by Nintendo Wire. Influencer Rocco Botte, who was able to check out the park ahead of its opening, tweeted about his discomfort squeezing into the surprisingly small seats for the Mario Kart Ride. Botte stressed that he enjoyed his time at the park overall, but added that "the body size limitations on the Mario Kart ride are absolutely ridiculous," especially when the ride is relatively slow and low-risk. Nothing but wonderful things to say about Super Nintendo World except this: the body size limitations on the Mario Kart ride are absolutely ridiculous. I’ve never had any issue fitting into any ride in my entire life, and I can BARELY fit into this one. Completely absurd. — Rocco Botte (@rocco_botte) January 31, 2023 The ride's guidelines state that it is unsuitable for riders with waistlines over 40 inches, which may prove to be an issue in the USA, where the CDC reports that the average waist circumference for men over 20 is 40.5 inches. Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires