Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

I Gave Up My The Witcher 3 Run To Play Dressmaker, And My Life Is Better For It

I Gave Up My The Witcher 3 Run To Play Dressmaker, And My Life Is Better For It https://ift.tt/fMtrSBQ If you walked into my room at any time (please don’t), chances are you’ll find me playing more adult games. No, not talking about those—I mean specifically Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto VI, Cyberpunk 2077, or The Blood of Dawnwalker. Perhaps I’ll be enjoying Kingdom Hearts or a dash of Pokémon, but in reality, most of the time it’ll be more mature experiences. However, I’ve recently stopped my first proper The Witcher 3 playthrough almost instantly in favor of Dressmaker. And you could join me too, thanks to a tasty discount. Nothing satisfies me more than a well-placed slice that cuts down a monster or taking on side quests to uncover a story off the beaten path. However, I’ve found that I’m equally satisfied by a little bit of hard work. Dressmaker isn’t just about making dresses—it’s about each decision impacting the final product, working toward your client’s requests in a ...

Fast X's Shocking Ending And Post-Credits Scene Explained

Fast X's Shocking Ending And Post-Credits Scene Explained https://ift.tt/2LSmXbG

Fast X was planned as the end of the main Fast & Furious series, and then that ending became a two-parter, and now Fast X has potentially ballooned into a trilogy. That evolving plan clearly had a big impact on Fast X's own conclusion, or lack thereof--it ends on a couple enormous cliffhangers.

Warning: This article will be filled with major spoilers for Fast X.

Fast X is split into four main storylines for all but the first five minutes or so. Dom goes to Brazil to figure out what the deal is with new baddie Dante. Letty (Michelle Rodriguez) is locked in a blacksite prison and has to team up with Cipher (Charlize Theron) to escape. Jakob (John Cena) goes on a road trip with Dom's son Brian. Roman, Tej, Han and Ramsay (Tyrese Gibson, Ludacris, Sung Kang and Nathalie Emmanuel) spin their wheels while they wait for the movie to have some purpose for them to exist. Or to not exist?

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires