Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

GTA 6 Aiming To Be "Something You've Never Seen Before," Take-Two Boss Says

GTA 6 Aiming To Be "Something You've Never Seen Before," Take-Two Boss Says https://ift.tt/DWqSfhb

Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick has commented on the challenge that GTA developer Rockstar Games faces each time it create a new entry in the popular series. Appearing on the Aarthi and Sriram Show, Zelnick said Rockstar always has to find a way to deliver something no one has ever seen before, and that isn't easy.

"I think that's the challenge that the folks at Rockstar face every time that there is a new iteration of Grand Theft Auto. It needs to be something you've never seen before," Zelnick said (via VGC). "And it needs to reflect the feeling that we have about Grand Theft Auto--that's a big challenge for the team. Rockstar's answer is seek perfection. Seek nothing short of perfection, and we'll get there."

Zelnick also spoke at length about his upbringing, his passion for fitness, and his career path that led him to Take-Two. It's a great deep-dive interview with some fascinating insights.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires