Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

All The Xbox Game Pass Titles Leaving June 30

All The Xbox Game Pass Titles Leaving June 30 https://ift.tt/cHoG0FA

Microsoft has announced the latest list of Xbox Game Pass titles that will leave the subscription service on June 30. This was confirmed in a recent Xbox news post, which also revealed the latest batch of titles coming to Xbox Game Pass in June and July.

Notably, adventure game Road 96 will leave Game Pass at the end of the month. This game originally launched for Nintendo Switch in 2021 and later came to other platforms the following year. Additionally, DJMax Respect V, Empire of Sin, Matchpoint – Tennis Championships, Olija, and Omori will all leave Xbox Game Pass on June 30.

As always, Microsoft reminds subscribers they can save up to 20% on Game Pass titles--even the ones leaving the service at the end of the month. Players can use their membership to buy any of the titles featured on the service at a discount and keep them permanently.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires