Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Amazon's New Bluetooth Earbuds Are Cheap For Prime Day 2023

Amazon's New Bluetooth Earbuds Are Cheap For Prime Day 2023 https://ift.tt/4CvnToz

It’s the prime time for shopping, now that Amazon’s Prime Day 2023 sales have begun popping, and if you’re looking for some portable hardware to plug into your ears, then check out this early deal on the all-new Echo Buds which have been marked down to just $35. After grabbing these budget-friendly Bluetooth earbuds, you can make great use of them by signing up for three free months of Audible Premium.

This deal is exclusively for Amazon Prime members and is for the brand-new 2023 edition of Echo Buds. These powerful little semi-in-ear devices come packed with 12mm drivers, two microphones, and a voice detection accelerometer for when you need a clear line of communication.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires