Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Mario Movie Producer Responds To Zelda Rumors

Mario Movie Producer Responds To Zelda Rumors https://ift.tt/kimpzQj

Amid the rumor that a new animated The Legend of Zelda film could be in development at Illumination, the animation studio's CEO and founder Chris Meledandri has responded to the claims. "I don’t know where that came from," said Meledandri, in reference to the rumor.

"I mean I can understand how people would surmise all sorts of things because obviously, we’ve had a great experience working together," Meledandri told The Wrap in a recent interview, referencing Illumination's collaboration with Nintendo on The Super Mario Bros. Movie. Meledandri is credited as the producer of The Super Mario Bros. Movie, alongside the legendary Shigeru Miyamoto.

The Mario movie, which released in April, went on to become one of the most successful films in recent memory, generating over $500 million in revenue in the United States alone. Worldwide, the film has grossed $1.327 billion, making it a huge success. With that in mind, many have assumed Nintendo will continue collaborating with Illumination on future projects.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires