Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

The Adoring Fan Is Calling You As Oblivion Remastered Hits Lowest Price On PC

The Adoring Fan Is Calling You As Oblivion Remastered Hits Lowest Price On PC https://ift.tt/JUusa7V At the risk of feeling like an elderly Rose at the end of Titanic, it's been a long time since Skyrim came out. The wait for The Elder Scrolls VI has been even longer. I was just 11 years old when I saw a copy of the game on PS3 and was enamored enough with the cover art to give it a try. Now, 15 years later, I'm 26 and still waiting. However, as someone who never got to play the original, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Remastered is at least giving me my Bethesda fix for the time being. And you can join me in Cyrodiil, as the game has hit its lowest price yet on PC. Imprisoned in a cell and seemingly destined to rot, your luck changes when Emperor Uriel Septim VII arrives with his guards and uses the secret exit hidden in your jail. As luck would have it, you've been pardoned—lucky you. Not so lucky is the fact that the Emperor's sons have been killed, and the ass...

Mario Movie Producer Responds To Zelda Rumors

Mario Movie Producer Responds To Zelda Rumors https://ift.tt/kimpzQj

Amid the rumor that a new animated The Legend of Zelda film could be in development at Illumination, the animation studio's CEO and founder Chris Meledandri has responded to the claims. "I don’t know where that came from," said Meledandri, in reference to the rumor.

"I mean I can understand how people would surmise all sorts of things because obviously, we’ve had a great experience working together," Meledandri told The Wrap in a recent interview, referencing Illumination's collaboration with Nintendo on The Super Mario Bros. Movie. Meledandri is credited as the producer of The Super Mario Bros. Movie, alongside the legendary Shigeru Miyamoto.

The Mario movie, which released in April, went on to become one of the most successful films in recent memory, generating over $500 million in revenue in the United States alone. Worldwide, the film has grossed $1.327 billion, making it a huge success. With that in mind, many have assumed Nintendo will continue collaborating with Illumination on future projects.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires