Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Netflix's Avatar The Last Airbender Teaser Sounds The Drums Of War

Netflix's Avatar The Last Airbender Teaser Sounds The Drums Of War https://ift.tt/cHoG0FA

Nickelodeon's Avatar: The Last Airbender series was a pivotal point in animation in the early 2000's. Created by Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko, Avatar was a bridge of American animation styles at the time with classic anime influences. It was one of Nickelodeon's highest-rated and critically-acclaimed shows of all time. Now, Netflix and showrunner Albert Kim (Sleepy Hollow, Nikita) are bringing the adventures of Aang and company their first live-action television series.

The first teaser for the show doesn't show much, but symbols of each of the four different nations with a war drum increasingly getting faster and heavier as the symbols become more in tune with their respective elemental.

The path to get a live-action series was paved several years ago, but it finally went into production back in 2021. The first foray into live-action was the critically panned and globally loathed 2010 film by M. Night Shyamalan, and both DiMartino and Konietzko have reassured fans this adaptation for Netflix won't be anything like that.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires