Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Apex Legends Trailer Suggests "Revenant Reborn" Coming This Season

Apex Legends Trailer Suggests "Revenant Reborn" Coming This Season https://ift.tt/RGDCgLv

Apex Legends Season 18 is inching ever closer, and Respawn seems to be hinting that Revenant will receive a serious makeover this season. Rumors about Revenant's new abilities have been swirling for months, but the premiere of Kill Code: Part 2--an animated YouTube series focusing on a new narrative arc set to last all year--confirms that Revenant is long overdue for a tune-up, and it's coming sooner rather than later.

At the end of the previous episode, Loba, Lifeline, Mad Maggie, and Valkyrie were flying home after raiding an underground facility belonging to Octane's father, Torres "Duardo" Silva. It was then revealed that Loba stole something from the bunker--something that looked very much like one of Revenant's eyes.

Many Revenant players have noticed an Easter egg that was recently added to the game, which sees Revenant's programming begin to fail, with strange lines of code clouding the player's vision. It seems this was an in-game nod to the next episode of Kill Code, which gives players a better idea what's wrong with everyone's favorite friendly neighborhood murderbot.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires