Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Banned SpongeBob Episode Returns To Streaming, Gets Pulled Again

Banned SpongeBob Episode Returns To Streaming, Gets Pulled Again https://ift.tt/ZQDyT4l

Mr. Krabs was feeling it earlier this week once again when it was discovered that a banned SpongeBob SquarePants episode made its way to Paramount+ via Amazon Prime Video, only to be pulled again.

According to IGN, we know that "Mid-life Crustacean" was the episode in question, and it was viewable because of a "technical error." In Mid-life Crustacean, Mr. Krabs deals with a mid-life crisis. So to battle that, he decides to hang out with SpongeBob and Patrick, which eventually leads them to go on a "panty raid," where Mr. Krabs steals his mom's underwear.

Mid-life Crustacean has been out of rotation for the past five years. When Paramount+ launched last year, a Nickelodeon representative stated that the episode was removed because it was "determined some story elements were not kid-appropriate." Many fans believe it was pulled primarily due to the "panty raid" scene.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires