Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Cyberpunk 2077 Has Clawed Its Way To "Very Positive" Steam Reviews After Rocky Launch

Cyberpunk 2077 Has Clawed Its Way To "Very Positive" Steam Reviews After Rocky Launch https://ift.tt/5dPIwgS

Cyberpunk 2077 reviews on Steam have finally reached a "Very Positive" rating after almost three years since its rocky launch.

CD Projekt community director Marcin Momot took to Twitter after players noticed the new achievement to share the news, saying, "Cyberpunk 2077 Steam reviews are now sitting at 'Very Positive' with 80% of all scores being favourable. Thank you all for acknowledging all the hard work the team has put in over the years since the release!"

Some players are praising the game and describing their experiences with the game's current state, with recent reviews sharing their less-than-critical opinions, but still offering a "Recommended" review. One player with the currently top-rated review and 69.5 hours on record wrote, "I can't stop jacking. I'm serious. I see a port and I have to jack it. Any opportunity to jack it, I do. I love when the story makes me jack it. honestly, I'm addicted to jacking it."

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires