Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Dune 2 Could Be Delayed Due To Ongoing Strikes

Dune 2 Could Be Delayed Due To Ongoing Strikes https://ift.tt/duKwEci

The upcoming Dune sequel set for release later this year might slip to 2024 due to the ongoing writer and actor strikes. According to Variety, Warner Bros. is "strongly considering" pushing Dune 2 to next year.

The movie is currently slated to release on November 3, and Warner Bros. has not officially shifted it yet. But three sources told Variety that the movie company is considering delaying the film. Warner Bros. and Legendary Entertainment are producing the movie together, and both parties need to agree to a delay and a new date, the report said. A different source said Dune 2 is still on track for November.

Sources also told Variety that some of WB's other upcoming films, including Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom and The Color Purple, may be delayed due to the strikes.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires