Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

How To Shop Prime Day 2023 For $2 Or Less

How To Shop Prime Day 2023 For $2 Or Less https://ift.tt/uxUcb4A

Amazon Prime subscribers who previously canceled their memberships can return for one week of Amazon Prime for just $2. Not only does that give you seven days of free Prime shipping on all eligible purchases and access to other perks like Prime Video and Prime Gaming, but the timing of this deal also means you can enjoy all the Prime Day 2023 sales as an Amazon Prime Member.

This year, Prime Day is on July 11 and 12, which would cover the final two days of your promotional week if you take advantage of the special offer today.

Normally, Amazon Prime costs $15/month, which works out to around $3.75 per week, which makes this discounted one-week promo a great deal for lapsed subscribers.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires