Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Marvel's Spider-Man 2 PS5 Bundle Preorders Go Live Tomorrow

Marvel's Spider-Man 2 PS5 Bundle Preorders Go Live Tomorrow https://ift.tt/sNZ6U0V

Marvel's Spider-Man 2 is shaping up to be one of the biggest PS5 games of 2023. The game itself has been available to preorder since June, but big Spidey fans will have the chance to add a limited-edition PS5, DualSense controller, and PlayStation 5 faceplate to their collection tomorrow. The recently revealed Marvel's Spider-Man 2 limited-edition will be available to preorder tomorrow, July 28, at 7 AM PT / 10 AM ET. PlayStation is also selling the DualSense controller and faceplate separately, so current PS5 owners can give their console a Spider-Man makeover.

Preorders will be available at PS Direct as well as major retailers. Though PlayStation hasn't announced which retailers will be carrying the console and accessories, we'd expect all three products to be up for grabs at the usual places: Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, GameStop, and Target. We'd also expect all three items to sell out quickly, so you'll have to move fast. Bookmark this page, as we will be tracking stock and updating this preorder guide regularly throughout the day.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires