Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Naughty Dog Co-President Evan Wells Announces Retirement After 25 Years

Naughty Dog Co-President Evan Wells Announces Retirement After 25 Years https://ift.tt/aCFlxVn

In a message shared with the Naughty Dog team today and then later published online, Co-President Evan Wells announced his retirement from the video game development studio. After a career spanning 25 years, Wells revealed that he would be stepping down at the end of the year.

Wells expressed mixed emotions as he made the decision to retire, stating, "This is something that I've been discussing with Naughty Dog's Studio Leadership Team for over a year, and with Neil [Druckmann, co-president] for even longer than that. The decision brings with it overwhelming and conflicting emotions, but I've come to realize that I'm content with my time at the studio and all that we've accomplished together over the last 25 years."

The co-president also expressed confidence in the studio's future, highlighting the capable leadership that will guide Naughty Dog moving forward. "There's never a perfect time to step away, but I'm incredibly confident that I'll be leaving the studio in the best hands," he said. "Neil and the rest of the capable and dynamic Studio Leadership Team are suited to ensure Naughty Dog continues to lead the industry--not only in the games we make, but the environment in which we make them."

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires