Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

New Borderlands Game Revealed, It's Not What You Think It Is

New Borderlands Game Revealed, It's Not What You Think It Is https://ift.tt/duKwEci

Genvid Entertainment and Gearbox have announced Borderands EchoVision Live, an interactive streaming series. It's a community-led game where players decide how a story unfolds, similarly to something like Twitch Plays Pokemon.

The game follows eight tourists who want to be Vault Hunters. After spending money on a tour of Eden-6, they find themselves stuck in the town of Greywater Junction. They must work together and overcome bandits in order to survive.

The audience will engage with the story to determine how the characters develop and decide their fates. "Every decision you make, every moment you participate matters.” explained Jacob Navok, CEO of Genvid Entertainment in a press release. "This is your chance to make a mark, to leave a legacy in this world. Decisions don’t have a reset button and are shared by all participants."

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires