Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

With Doomsday Approaching, Grab A Cheap Marvel Tokon: Fighting Souls Steam Key With This Preorder Deal

With Doomsday Approaching, Grab A Cheap Marvel Tokon: Fighting Souls Steam Key With This Preorder Deal https://ift.tt/9erJviC Marvel Tokon: Fighting Souls is exactly what I want from a superhero fighting game . I want it to be energetic. I want it to be packed with familiar faces and lesser-known characters. Most importantly, I want it to be developed by Arc System Works, the developer behind Guilty Gear and Dragon Ball FighterZ. My dream is finally coming true, and with Doomsday right around the corner, it’s arriving at the perfect time - and at the perfect price. There’s nothing like learning new combos and going from being pretty bad to kinda bad in the best fighting games. It’s become a routine of mine: buy one, play it until I can win a match one time out of 10, then feel proud of myself. I may not be good, but at least I’m finally getting it. When Marvel Tokon was first revealed, I could feel my childhood excitement return, and now I’m waiting with my hands in a fighting ga...

New Borderlands Game Revealed, It's Not What You Think It Is

New Borderlands Game Revealed, It's Not What You Think It Is https://ift.tt/duKwEci

Genvid Entertainment and Gearbox have announced Borderands EchoVision Live, an interactive streaming series. It's a community-led game where players decide how a story unfolds, similarly to something like Twitch Plays Pokemon.

The game follows eight tourists who want to be Vault Hunters. After spending money on a tour of Eden-6, they find themselves stuck in the town of Greywater Junction. They must work together and overcome bandits in order to survive.

The audience will engage with the story to determine how the characters develop and decide their fates. "Every decision you make, every moment you participate matters.” explained Jacob Navok, CEO of Genvid Entertainment in a press release. "This is your chance to make a mark, to leave a legacy in this world. Decisions don’t have a reset button and are shared by all participants."

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires