Sélection
This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...
- Obtenir le lien
- X
- Autres applications
Libellés
Seth Rogen Cracked Head Open With Nunchucks Because He Loves TMNT So Much
Seth Rogen Cracked Head Open With Nunchucks Because He Loves TMNT So Much https://ift.tt/uxUcb4A
Seth Rogen is writing and providing voicework the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, Mutant Mayhem. Rogen is a big-time fan of the franchise, so much so that his father bought him some nunchucks that he had an unfortunate mishap with.
Speaking to Empire (via IGN), Rogen said said he and co-writer Evan Goldberg took up karate because of their obsession with TMNT. Unfortunately for Rogen, he also sustained an injury due to his love of martial arts and TMNT. "My dad got me nunchucks that I cracked my head open with, because I was obsessed with the Ninja Turtles, and Michelangelo specifically," he said.
For his part, Goldberg brought up the time that Rogen offered to show him an "awesome move" with the nunchucks... but it didn't go so well.
Continue Reading at GameSpot- Obtenir le lien
- X
- Autres applications
Libellés :
GameSpot - All Content
news
Articles les plus consultés
Get '90s Thriller The Bone Collector On 4K For 50% Off During Launch Week
- Obtenir le lien
- X
- Autres applications
Mario & Luigi: Brothership Is Up For Preorder - The Mario Bros. RPG Series Returns This November
- Obtenir le lien
- X
- Autres applications
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire