Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

The Last Of Us Season 2 Isn't Delayed Yet, But Could Be Soon

The Last Of Us Season 2 Isn't Delayed Yet, But Could Be Soon https://ift.tt/q6ICBH9

Writing is paused on The Last of Us Season 2 for HBO, but showrunner Craig Mazin is hopeful that the new season won't be delayed due to ongoing Hollywood strikes. Speaking to Deadline, Mazin said the production timeline hasn't been shifted enough yet to cause a delay, but "we're getting pretty close."

"We had a little more flexibility I think than normally just because we had to wait a little bit longer anyway to line up production with the weather. A lot of what we do is outside, and so we had a schedule that weirdly hasn’t been immediately impacted. But we're getting pretty close; wе can't keep our original start dates forever obviously," he said.

The big Hollywood writers' union, WGA, went on strike on May and there is no end in sight as of yet. The actors' union, SAG-AFTRA, began its strike on July 13. Writers and actors are striking for better pay and residuals, and protections against the rise of artificial intelligence, among other things. It is expected that a number of film and TV projects will be delayed due to the strikes.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires