Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Baldur's Gate 3 Players Are Turning Into An Absolute Unit To Do Ridiculous Damage

Baldur's Gate 3 Players Are Turning Into An Absolute Unit To Do Ridiculous Damage https://ift.tt/NUhBy48

Baldur's Gate 3 has been out for almost two weeks now, with players logging some impressive average play time, so it's not surprising people have already found inventive ways to break the game. The latest strategy has been dubbed "Owlbear from the top rope," taking advantage of the quirks of Crushing Flight to do over 1000 damage in a single hit, as picked up by IGN.

The move appears to have been pioneered by Redditor Fishbleb, who noted in a post that "apparently Crushing Flight scales with mass." The accompanying video shows their character stacking an Enlarge spell on top of Owlbear wildshape, before using Crushing Flight from a high vantage point.

Because Crushing Flight takes both height and weight into account (in this case 5005kg from 22.5m), the combination deals a whopping total of 1170 bludgeoning damage. What's more, Crushing Flight negates fall damage, leaving players free to climb as high as they can to crush their enemies from above.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires