Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Blue Beetle Ending And Mid-Credits Scene Explained

Blue Beetle Ending And Mid-Credits Scene Explained https://ift.tt/ATRscXd

Blue Beetle is being billed as the first movie of the newly rebooted DC movieverse, but it's not overly concerned about that. This is a small-scale story--a 22-year old kid gets superpowers from an alien relic, and the greedy head of a megacorporation wants that power for a force of armored super-soldiers. There's not much universe-building going on beyond that--it's an entirely standalone story with a few scattered references to other existing superheroes, pretty similar to how most DC and MCU movies have been the past several years.

But while it's not really thinking about what else is currently going on in this new world, it does set up some things for the future, including a direct sequel tease. So while the new DC big screen universe is pretty small today, it won't stay that way for long. Let's look at what happened in Blue Beetle and what it might mean for the future.

Warning: Everything after this point is spoilers.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires