Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Mario Kart 8 And Splatoon Wii U Servers Restored After Five Months Offline

Mario Kart 8 And Splatoon Wii U Servers Restored After Five Months Offline https://ift.tt/GHucwyQ

Nintendo has announced that the Wii U network servers for Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon will be restored on August 3 after being offline since March. Both games were taken offline earlier this year following an apparent security vulnerability, which allowed hackers to take control of other users' Wii U consoles.

"The issue has now been fixed, and so we will resume online play for these games," Nintendo said. This is the first time the company has publicly acknowledged the issue, following months of silence since both games were taken offline.

Wii U players will need to download a new update for each game to resume online play. However, Nintendo also noted that it may need to discontinue online functionality across these titles once again if these issues persist. Should this occur, Nintendo assures that offline play will remain unaffected across each game.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires