Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Microsoft Has Been Cleared To Buy Activision Blizzard By New Zealand Regulator

Microsoft Has Been Cleared To Buy Activision Blizzard By New Zealand Regulator https://ift.tt/JmM5y8w

New Zealand is the latest country to approve Microsoft's $69 billion buyout of Activision-Blizzard. The decision from the Commerce Commission of New Zealand leaves Australia as the only country yet to make a decision, with the UK's block still to be navigated.

"With today’s approval from New Zealand, we’re cleared to move forward with our acquisition of Activision Blizzard in 41 countries," Microsoft president Brad Smith said in a tweet. "We will continue to work to resolve outstanding concerns and bring this deal to a close."

"In reaching its decision, the Commission focused on the importance of Activision games (such as Call of Duty, Overwatch and World of Warcraft) to New Zealand gamers, and whether Microsoft would be likely to stop rivals like Sony and NVIDIA from offering those games on consoles and on cloud platforms," the Commerce Commission said about its reasoning for approving the deal in a statement shared by Press Start.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires