Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

With Doomsday Approaching, Grab A Cheap Marvel Tokon: Fighting Souls Steam Key With This Preorder Deal

With Doomsday Approaching, Grab A Cheap Marvel Tokon: Fighting Souls Steam Key With This Preorder Deal https://ift.tt/9erJviC Marvel Tokon: Fighting Souls is exactly what I want from a superhero fighting game . I want it to be energetic. I want it to be packed with familiar faces and lesser-known characters. Most importantly, I want it to be developed by Arc System Works, the developer behind Guilty Gear and Dragon Ball FighterZ. My dream is finally coming true, and with Doomsday right around the corner, it’s arriving at the perfect time - and at the perfect price. There’s nothing like learning new combos and going from being pretty bad to kinda bad in the best fighting games. It’s become a routine of mine: buy one, play it until I can win a match one time out of 10, then feel proud of myself. I may not be good, but at least I’m finally getting it. When Marvel Tokon was first revealed, I could feel my childhood excitement return, and now I’m waiting with my hands in a fighting ga...

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Coming To PS4 And Xbox One

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Coming To PS4 And Xbox One https://ift.tt/nZUYq3T

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is headed to more platforms. During publisher Electronic Arts' earnings briefing, the company announced that developer Respawn is now in the "early stages" of bringing the Star Wars game to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Jedi: Survivor launched at the end of April this year for PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S. The game enjoyed generally favorable reviews, but the PC version left something to be desired in terms of performance. EA released multiple patches to address the issues over time.

The announcement from Respawn and EA today about bringing Jedi: Survivor to older consoles probably came as a surprise to some. In February, game director Stig Asmussen told Play Magazine (via GameRant) that Respawn was skipping PS4/Xbox One so the company could take full advantage of the superior processors and memory of the PS5 and Xbox Series X|S compared to the PS4 and Xbox One. Asmussen said Respawn was hoping to achieve a "true new-gen experience" with Jedi: Survivor.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires