Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Coming To PS4 And Xbox One

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Coming To PS4 And Xbox One https://ift.tt/nZUYq3T

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is headed to more platforms. During publisher Electronic Arts' earnings briefing, the company announced that developer Respawn is now in the "early stages" of bringing the Star Wars game to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Jedi: Survivor launched at the end of April this year for PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S. The game enjoyed generally favorable reviews, but the PC version left something to be desired in terms of performance. EA released multiple patches to address the issues over time.

The announcement from Respawn and EA today about bringing Jedi: Survivor to older consoles probably came as a surprise to some. In February, game director Stig Asmussen told Play Magazine (via GameRant) that Respawn was skipping PS4/Xbox One so the company could take full advantage of the superior processors and memory of the PS5 and Xbox Series X|S compared to the PS4 and Xbox One. Asmussen said Respawn was hoping to achieve a "true new-gen experience" with Jedi: Survivor.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires