Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

Black Myth: Wukong New Boss Gameplay

Black Myth: Wukong New Boss Gameplay https://ift.tt/eBzSWl1 Check out some gameplay of 2 bosses from Black Myth: Wukong. The first clip is against Guangzhi a fierce, wolf-like beast who honed his skills at a monastery. Wielding the fiery double-tipped spear The Red Tides, Guangzhi is a formidable adversary. The other fight is against a hidden boss Red Loong a sleeping dragon. Timestamps below for each boss fight. Black Myth: Wukong is scheduled to release for PlayStation 5 and Windows on August 20, 2024. 0:00 Intro Guangzhi Boss Gameplay 1:26 Red Loong Boss Gamepl

Stephen Amell Dismisses SAG-AFTRA Strike As "Frustrating"

Stephen Amell Dismisses SAG-AFTRA Strike As "Frustrating" https://ift.tt/RGDCgLv

As the SAG-AFTRA strike continues into its third week, union member Stephen Amell has spoken out against the strike during a convention appearance, Variety reports. Despite saying he supports and stands with his union, the actor also called striking a "reductive negotiating tactic" and "myopic."

During an appearance at Galaxycon in Raleigh, N.C., Amell was asked about the ongoing strike. "I support my union, I do. And I stand with them," he prefaced. "I do not support striking. I don't. I think that it is a reductive negotiating tactic."

In footage that has been widely shared on social media, Amell shares: "I find the entire thing incredibly frustrating, and I think that the thinking as it pertains to shows, like the show I'm on that premiered last night, I think it's myopic."

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés