Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

The Monopoly Movie Is Back On, Hasbro Confirms

The Monopoly Movie Is Back On, Hasbro Confirms https://ift.tt/CWMbeEc

A movie based on the iconic board game Monopoly is seemingly back in development. Hasbro CEO Chris Cocks confirmed this as part of the news that Hasbro is selling its eOne film and TV business to Lionsgate for $500 million. The Monopoly movie has been in the works for nearly a decade, but in Hollywood, projects stop and start regularly.

"Lionsgate's management team is experienced in entertainment and adept at driving value, and we're glad to have found such a good home for our eOne film & TV business," Cocks said. "We look forward to partnering with them, especially on a movie adaptation of Monopoly."

A Monopoly movie has been in various stages of development for years, dating back at least to 2015. At one point, Kevin Hart and Ridley Scott were attached, but nothing has ever come of it. Given the incredible success of the Barbie movie recently, it seems possible that Hollywood executives might be more excited about the idea of even more toy-based movies.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires