Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

I Gave Up My The Witcher 3 Run To Play Dressmaker, And My Life Is Better For It

I Gave Up My The Witcher 3 Run To Play Dressmaker, And My Life Is Better For It https://ift.tt/fMtrSBQ If you walked into my room at any time (please don’t), chances are you’ll find me playing more adult games. No, not talking about those—I mean specifically Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto VI, Cyberpunk 2077, or The Blood of Dawnwalker. Perhaps I’ll be enjoying Kingdom Hearts or a dash of Pokémon, but in reality, most of the time it’ll be more mature experiences. However, I’ve recently stopped my first proper The Witcher 3 playthrough almost instantly in favor of Dressmaker. And you could join me too, thanks to a tasty discount. Nothing satisfies me more than a well-placed slice that cuts down a monster or taking on side quests to uncover a story off the beaten path. However, I’ve found that I’m equally satisfied by a little bit of hard work. Dressmaker isn’t just about making dresses—it’s about each decision impacting the final product, working toward your client’s requests in a ...

The Walking Dead Spin-Offs Resume Production Following SAG-AFTRA Deal With AMC

The Walking Dead Spin-Offs Resume Production Following SAG-AFTRA Deal With AMC https://ift.tt/xgYKytN

AMC Networks has successfully negotiated interim agreements with SAG-AFTRA to resume production on The Walking Dead spin-offs Daryl Dixon and The Ones Who Live--as well as the gothic horror series Interview with the Vampire. The agreements signify a significant development for the network and were confirmed in an exclusive report by Deadline.

AMC declined to elaborate further on the details of these agreements, which are specific to the individual circumstances of each show. The negotiations do not encompass all of AMC Networks' offerings. While the company falls within the AMPTP's authorized category, it has not been actively involved in the ongoing negotiations with other studios.

AMC Networks CEO Kristin Dolan stated that the disputes with writers and actors were not anticipated to disrupt the network's programming until "well into 2024[…] We greatly value the work of our creative partners and hope these disputes can be resolved as quickly and fairly as possible."

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires