Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 Is At A Royally Great Discount, So What Art Thou Waiting For?

Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 Is At A Royally Great Discount, So What Art Thou Waiting For? https://ift.tt/W6cKdBU When I first booted up Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 , I wasn’t too sure what to expect. I hadn’t played the first game (I know, I know, put down the pitchforks!), and, as someone who prefers fantasy over medieval settings, it wasn’t my usual cup of tea. However, it quickly became one of my favorite RPGs ever, as I watched Henry go from a ragtag blacksmith’s son to a strong knight once again. Now, you can grab it at its lowest price ever. Like many of the best RPGs ever made, Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 knows how to immerse you in its world. You play as Henry of Skalitz, a man-at-arms who suffers major injuries during a trip to Trosky Castle thanks to a bunch of no-good bandits. That puts you, playing as Henry, back to square one, needing to work your way back up in the world. To be honest, it’s a pretty clever way to reset your stats to zero after the first game (which ...

The Walking Dead Spin-Offs Resume Production Following SAG-AFTRA Deal With AMC

The Walking Dead Spin-Offs Resume Production Following SAG-AFTRA Deal With AMC https://ift.tt/xgYKytN

AMC Networks has successfully negotiated interim agreements with SAG-AFTRA to resume production on The Walking Dead spin-offs Daryl Dixon and The Ones Who Live--as well as the gothic horror series Interview with the Vampire. The agreements signify a significant development for the network and were confirmed in an exclusive report by Deadline.

AMC declined to elaborate further on the details of these agreements, which are specific to the individual circumstances of each show. The negotiations do not encompass all of AMC Networks' offerings. While the company falls within the AMPTP's authorized category, it has not been actively involved in the ongoing negotiations with other studios.

AMC Networks CEO Kristin Dolan stated that the disputes with writers and actors were not anticipated to disrupt the network's programming until "well into 2024[…] We greatly value the work of our creative partners and hope these disputes can be resolved as quickly and fairly as possible."

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires