Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

Count Binface Is Making A Campaign Promise That Every Sega Fan Can Get Behind

Count Binface Is Making A Campaign Promise That Every Sega Fan Can Get Behind https://ift.tt/5f24LAn The campaign season is heating up, and by now, you're probably used to politicians making grand promises that won't be fulfilled. Across the pond in England, at least one "independent space warrior" is making a push to get Sega fans on his side, as Count Binface's bid to be elected the new MP of Clacton has seen him call on Sega to reopen its beloved West End Arcade and get Shenmue 4 into production. "I need to say a galactic hello to Sega, on behalf of the Shenmue fans," Count Binface said in a new video that was shared by the fansite Shenmue Dojo. "I've got a little bone to pick with you, because the fans would like to campaign for an update from you, Sega, about Shenmue 4. They can't leave you guys on another cliffhanger for years! Yes, I wonder whether Sega needs to be nationalized along with Adele. What do you say? Should we harness...

This MCU And DCU Actor Really Wants To Play A Bond Villain

This MCU And DCU Actor Really Wants To Play A Bond Villain https://ift.tt/4nsY6f9

Actor David Dastmalchian, who is known for his roles in Ant-Man and The Suicide Squad, has said he wants to play a villain in a James Bond movie someday. Speaking to SlashFilm, Dastmalchian said his campaign to play a Bond villain is now underway and that he hopes the right people read or hear his words and seriously consider him for a part.

"Whoever is reading this, take it as a sign. You were meant to be reading this line at this moment as you're thinking about the future of what you guys are doing with the franchise. Trust me when I say that I can bring something to an enemy of 007, whether he or she or they be played in a way that no one has ever seen Bond brought to life before, which is of course the way that you guys always do it," he said.

"I think there's no one to push Bond to the limits of their capabilities the way that I could, and I would love to do it. So there's my pitch to them. I can't wait for them to read this," he added.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires