Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

This Starfield Jacket Is Functional Fashion That Looks Out Of This World

This Starfield Jacket Is Functional Fashion That Looks Out Of This World https://ift.tt/qdr79Ps

Starfield is shaping up to be one of the biggest releases of the year, and if you're looking to flex some NASA-punk fashion sense when the game arrives, then check out this stylish Starfield jacket from Insert Coin that will be available from August 12.

No Caption Provided

This bomber jacket comes with embroidered patches, a flight tag, "gravity wave" lining, and of course, a Starfield logo stitched on the back. It's perfectly functional clothing for when you're exploring the cosmos--or if you don't have access to interstellar travel--when you're out and about in town.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires