Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

I Gave Up My The Witcher 3 Run To Play Dressmaker, And My Life Is Better For It

I Gave Up My The Witcher 3 Run To Play Dressmaker, And My Life Is Better For It https://ift.tt/fMtrSBQ If you walked into my room at any time (please don’t), chances are you’ll find me playing more adult games. No, not talking about those—I mean specifically Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto VI, Cyberpunk 2077, or The Blood of Dawnwalker. Perhaps I’ll be enjoying Kingdom Hearts or a dash of Pokémon, but in reality, most of the time it’ll be more mature experiences. However, I’ve recently stopped my first proper The Witcher 3 playthrough almost instantly in favor of Dressmaker. And you could join me too, thanks to a tasty discount. Nothing satisfies me more than a well-placed slice that cuts down a monster or taking on side quests to uncover a story off the beaten path. However, I’ve found that I’m equally satisfied by a little bit of hard work. Dressmaker isn’t just about making dresses—it’s about each decision impacting the final product, working toward your client’s requests in a ...

Cup Noodles Is Now Making Food For Gamers

Cup Noodles Is Now Making Food For Gamers https://ift.tt/Zbqosvl

For the longest time, Doritos and Mountain Dew have reigned supreme as gamer food. But a new challenger has appeared in the form of Cup Noodles.

Thanks to a CNN report, we know that Cup Noodles will make two caffeinated flavors of its iconic cup-based meals meant for gamers. Starting on September 18, people in Japan can start purchasing garlic and black pepper yakisoba, as well as a curry flavor, both of which of will use a base of pork and vegetables. In a press release, Nissin said the new product line is meant to serve Japan's growing population of gamers.

"The gaming population in Japan is growing year by year, especially among young people, and the number is said to have surpassed 50 million. To meet this demand, Nissin Foods is launching a new 'gamer-friendly' product for the first time in its history from its flagship brands Cup Noodles and Nissin Curry Meshi."

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires