Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

I Gave Up My The Witcher 3 Run To Play Dressmaker, And My Life Is Better For It

I Gave Up My The Witcher 3 Run To Play Dressmaker, And My Life Is Better For It https://ift.tt/fMtrSBQ If you walked into my room at any time (please don’t), chances are you’ll find me playing more adult games. No, not talking about those—I mean specifically Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto VI, Cyberpunk 2077, or The Blood of Dawnwalker. Perhaps I’ll be enjoying Kingdom Hearts or a dash of Pokémon, but in reality, most of the time it’ll be more mature experiences. However, I’ve recently stopped my first proper The Witcher 3 playthrough almost instantly in favor of Dressmaker. And you could join me too, thanks to a tasty discount. Nothing satisfies me more than a well-placed slice that cuts down a monster or taking on side quests to uncover a story off the beaten path. However, I’ve found that I’m equally satisfied by a little bit of hard work. Dressmaker isn’t just about making dresses—it’s about each decision impacting the final product, working toward your client’s requests in a ...

Modders Have Already Enabled DLSS In Starfield

Modders Have Already Enabled DLSS In Starfield https://ift.tt/lKCiJt1

Though Starfield hasn't officially released yet, modders have made good use of the brief early acces period--with one releasing an upscaling mod that allows players to swap out AMD's FSR2 tech for Nvidia DLSS or Intel XESS.

Due to Bethesda partnering exclusively with AMD for PC, the expansive sci-fi RPG is launching with support for FSR only, even though Nvidia graphics cards are more commonly used by PC gamers. Luckily, modders have been quick to make up for the absence, with Starfield Upscaler currently the top Starfield mod on Nexus Mods, as picked up by PC Gamer.

The mod was created by modder PureDark, and allows players to change out FSR, AMD's upscaling tech, for Nvidia's DLSS, or Intel's XESS. The mod only supports DLSS 2, not the more recent iteration DLSS 3, but that means the mod should have compatibility with a broader selection of Nvidia cards. The upscaling mod has already been downloaded over 200,000 times, with the game still in early access.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires