Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

One Piece Season 2 Could Be Ready In A Year, If Renewed

One Piece Season 2 Could Be Ready In A Year, If Renewed https://ift.tt/Zbqosvl

Netflix's One Piece live action adaptation has become a surprise hit since it finished airing, though it hasn't yet been renewed for a second season. The producers say scripts for season 2 are already done, and the next season could be ready to air 12 to 18 months after production starts.

Though live action anime adaptations have almost as bad a track record as video game movies, One Piece has been the surprising exception, begging the question of where the series goes from here. In an interview with Variety, the leadership of One Piece production studio Tomorrow Studios talked about their plans for it.

"We've got scripts ready," said CEO Marty Adelstein. "Realistically, hopefully, a year away, if we move very quickly, and that is a possibility. Somewhere between a year and 18 months, we could be ready for air," President Becky Clements added, though noting that the ongoing SAG-AFTRA strike could delay that estimation further.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires