Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Oppenheimer Is Now The Highest-Grossing Biopic Ever

Oppenheimer Is Now The Highest-Grossing Biopic Ever https://ift.tt/zpHhex8

The creation of the atomic bomb has proven to be more popular than one of the greatest rock bands at the box office. Oppenheimer has made more money worldwide than Bohemian Rhapsody, meaning it's now the highest-grossing biopic ever.

The Wrap reports Oppenheimer has earned over $912 million globally after its ninth weekend in theaters, in which the film hauled in another $12 million. That pushed Oppenheimer ahead of Bohemian Rhapsody, about Freddie Mercury, which previously held the biopic record with $902 million. Oppenheimer's IMAX run has definitely played a significant role, as The Wrap notes it's made $179 million off those screens.

This isn't the first headline-worthy box office milestone for Oppenheimer, either. The movie--starring Cillian Murphy, Emily Blunt, Matt Damon, and Florence Pugh--is director Christopher Nolan's biggest non-Batman film ever in the US. Only The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises top the biopic.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires