Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 Is At A Royally Great Discount, So What Art Thou Waiting For?

Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 Is At A Royally Great Discount, So What Art Thou Waiting For? https://ift.tt/W6cKdBU When I first booted up Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 , I wasn’t too sure what to expect. I hadn’t played the first game (I know, I know, put down the pitchforks!), and, as someone who prefers fantasy over medieval settings, it wasn’t my usual cup of tea. However, it quickly became one of my favorite RPGs ever, as I watched Henry go from a ragtag blacksmith’s son to a strong knight once again. Now, you can grab it at its lowest price ever. Like many of the best RPGs ever made, Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 knows how to immerse you in its world. You play as Henry of Skalitz, a man-at-arms who suffers major injuries during a trip to Trosky Castle thanks to a bunch of no-good bandits. That puts you, playing as Henry, back to square one, needing to work your way back up in the world. To be honest, it’s a pretty clever way to reset your stats to zero after the first game (which ...

Ubisoft's XDefiant Could Launch In September Or October

Ubisoft's XDefiant Could Launch In September Or October https://ift.tt/XOCi7jb

Ubisoft's XDefiant may not have an official release date yet, but it could be very close to release. In a new blog post, executive producer Mark Rubin has pulled back the curtain on what goes into a game's release, explaining exactly where XDefiant is at in that process.

The blog goes into some detail on the submission process required to get games onto platforms like PlayStation or Xbox, with Rubin warning that "sometimes full transparency is like drinking from a firehose so hope you all are thirsty!"

Put simply, developers are required to submit a copy of their game to parties like Xbox and Sony, so their teams can check that the game is working properly from a platform perspective. After a game gets the green light through this process, it generally takes another week or two to get it ready for release. While XDefiant was submitted through this process in the end of July, it initially didn't pass compliance.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires