Accéder au contenu principal

Sélection

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn

This Dragon’s Dogma 2: Dark Arisen Pre-Order Discount Gives You Another Reason To Ignore Your Pawn https://ift.tt/G9PQHYB Dragon’s Dogma 2 isn’t perfect, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite games of 2024. Climbing a giant monster and taking it down like you’re a supernaturally powered David against a monstrous Goliath is just fun, solidified into a game mechanic, and the combat only heightens the experience. With the Dark Arisen expansion giving me another reason to return to Battahl and, well, another reason to ignore the Pawn trailing behind me as I walk over the trail of corpses I’ve left in my wake, I’m ready to become the Arisen once again. I won’t bore you with the base game's details—if you’re here, you’ve probably already played one of the best RPGs of recent years. Dark Arisen isn’t just a simple narrative patched onto the existing game, either. It’s the culmination of months of performance improvements alongside the arrival of a substantial amou...

Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 2.01 Fixes Busted Missions, Improves Radio Volume

Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 2.01 Fixes Busted Missions, Improves Radio Volume https://ift.tt/tOMVwBI

Cyberpunk 2077's Patch 2.01 is here, and it's the first patch since the game's massive 2.0 update, which coincided with the launch of its major DLC Phantom Liberty. As the below patch notes show, 2.01 is overwhelmingly focused with fixing major and minor bugs, as well as improving performance across all platforms.

Some of the more notable bug fixes include one that could cause all traffic to disappear after completing the quest Moving Heat, several that outright broke specific missions like Balls to the Wall and Firestarter, as well as several issues related to the game's newly improved police system.

It also includes a few minor tweaks, such as making the vehicle radio volume significantly louder, as well as changes to Ukrainian localization. The performance improvements are particularly significant in the Dogtown area, and they apply to both PC and consoles.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Commentaires